Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Beginning of..... Something...maybe...

Welcome into a place filled with the musings of a madman. If you are looking for a quick laugh, an intelligent idea, or just a story to lift your spirits you have come to an interesting place because here, at The Arrowed Knee, I will be filling this space up with nonsense, such as musings about Video Games, Movies, Books (maybe), Reviews, Barnacles, lots of Videos and Pictures, and other stuff I can't think of at the moment. I have no idea if anyone will find this interesting or dumb or smart or even abstract... but I do know that 2+2=4 which means something to someone somewhere in this world.

If you are still reading at this point then congratulations, you may (or may not) have ADHD. Otherwise, lean back in your most comfortable chair, grab yourself a nice refreshment (maybe do that first) and enjoy my general ranting and brilliant finger-to-keyboard skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment